Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blueprint Golf - Great Resource



Junior Golf is near and dear to my heart, but it seems I am not the only one. My buddy Scott Rynning has created a great resource for Junior Golfers and their parents. Blueprint Golf Magazine is quarterly online magazine that comes right to your e-mail. Pretty easy stuff, all you have to do is sign up.

I really like the slogan Scott came up with "building a solid parent/child foundation through golf". It basically says everything that's important about junior golf. As a child, I never played golf. My Dad tried to get me to play, but I thought it was for wimpy kids. Yeah, I know, I knew nothing. I didn't start to play golf until I was 23 years old. Had I listened to Dad and started playing earlier, maybe I could have been a great player. Okay, stop laughing. But, I certainly would have learned earlier the lessons we get from this awesome game.

Do yourself a favor and go checkout Scott's Blueprint Golf magazine. If you have kids, grand kids, or just want to learn about junior golf, you will be pleasantly surprised with this wonderful resource for golf.

Thanks Scott for putting together a great publication.

No comments: