Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How Many Courses?

About 15 years ago I decided to set some golf goals. The goals went like this; play 200 golf courses, in 20 countries, all 50 states. Well, I am proud to say that to date I have played 255 Courses, in 13 Countries, 21 States and 1 Territory. Would you believe I have them all databased and that I have score cards for all but 3 courses? Well, it's true, I am that crazy.
In the coming weeks I will be going on a vacation and hope to get 4 more States and Canada. I have it all mapped out, travel times, hotels, course names, tee times, etc... My wife keeps telling me I need to play more golf, how can I say no to that? When I get back, I'll be doing course reviews on the places I play. Wish me luck....I will need some good weather for this trip......FORE.

Countries: United States, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Kuwait, Laos, Netherlands, Panama, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, and Thailand

States: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Virginia.

No comments: