Monday, June 30, 2008

The Swing Reminders Idea



Swing Reminders are hardwood tokens with a helpful golf tip on each side. This product helps golfers of all skill levels play better golf, by focusing on specific areas they want to improve.

I woke up on November 19, 2006 at 3:30 A.M. and all I could
think about was Swing Reminders. I went to my desk and started to write down ideas. In a few minutes I had the basic idea of the round wooden tokens, and a list of about 20 reminders. I tried to go back to bed, but my mind just kept thinking of new ideas. So, I went back to the computer and started to write more things down. I sent my brother an e-mail with the idea and he fired up his laser cutter and cut the first set of demo Swing Reminders.

Since then, the list of reminders has grown to 50 and the
actual tokens have evolved from wood to metal and then back to wood. They have taken off, I have sent Swing Reminders to over 30 states and 10 countries.

Swing Reminders were invented by
Turquoise Valley Golf Course
Head Golf Professional Scott Jessee
Visit the website at

No comments: