Monday, December 15, 2008

Golf Trip Planning


One of the things I wanted to do after leaving Turquoise Valley was to get into planning golf trips. So, I figured the best way to do that was to plan a trip for myself and some friends. I mean what better way to figure out the details. Well, figuring out the details just got a whole lot easier with this great website called "My Golfing Trip.Com". The site is run by my buddy Ben Bleser, who has literally hit a home run on this one.

This site literally makes it so easy even my buddy Wilmont could do it. Sorry, Willmont! I still love ya man.

You get everything you need to plan a weekend trip for you and your wife, to planning a full field tournament. Just a few things you get with this site:

  • Golf Trip Locations
  • Golf Trip Planning
  • Golf Trip Vacations
  • Online Voting
  • Online Leaderboard
  • Upload Trip Photos
  • Golf Trip Itinerary
  • Message Board
  • Accept Online Payments
It is an awesome site and I will be posting some pics after our January trip to Las Cruces, NM. Watch for them....they could be very interesting.......Have a great golf week.

http://www.mygolfingtrip.com/

No comments: