Friday, November 7, 2008

Winter In Arizona


It's that time of year when all our snow bird friends start showing up at Turquoise Valley. We had dinner tonight with three of our favorite couples. Just a great time of year.....unless you live north of say, Arizona.

We took a trip this summer all the way to upstate New York and into Ontario, Canada. It was a really nice trip. But, it was SUMMER.
I just can't understand why people would want to live in the cold and snow. It's nice to visit, but there is no way I could deal with it. I'm not that old, (no comments from you guys) and it just hurts to be cold, my fingers and knees ache and my skin gets dry and cracked....No way. I'm gonna stay where it looks like this in the winter. Arizona winters are the bestest. I mean come on, which green would you rather be putting on?

No comments: